Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Sound Considerations

 Sound Considerations

Sound Format

The sound format I will be using in my radio drama will be MP3. I am going to use MP3 because for me its the easiest and most accessible sound format. its also a lot easier to use because there are so many websites that are compatible with MP3 and if I wanted to add music I could download non-copyrighted music and add to my radio production and it will be easier to add because its in MP3 format. Another format that I may use will be WAVE as it helps block out the white noise.

Storage Method

The storage method that i will be using is cloud storage. During my considerations on choosing which storage method to use, I came across cloud storage which for me was the most effective and most efficient storage method to use, as it can be accessed from anywhere, any device and can be used to transfer files onto different computers if I decide to do some work from home. Another storage method I will be using is my SSD in my laptop, as the software I may be using will not be able to transfer files to and from different computers

Compression

I will be using DRC for my compression type as it is the best and most effective compression type, because if my audio is too loud DRC can use downward compression to make the audio quieter and decibel count. And vice versa for upward compression if the audio is too quiet, that is why I will be using DRC for my compression type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Script

  SOUND: MORNING BIRDS CHIRPING, SLIGHT RUSTLING   NARRATOR   It’s a crisp morning in a small town, where dreams take flight on the basketb...