Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Location Recce


 This is the classroom that I will be recording in. I have considered all the necessary things about this room, including: safety, quality of audio, comfort of area, access to area. Starting off with safety, in my consideration of this, the classroom is safe for recording and for actors to be moving around without tripping over wires as the microphones will be set up on in the little connecting room, so there will be more space for them to move around and get ready for their part. The next thing is the quality of audio. Now in my consideration I can confirm that the quality of the audio in this room is really good because we will be recording in the little connecting room which is sometimes used as a recording studio, which has no echo and blocks out a lot of background noise which may be made by other classes. There is a lot of comfort in this classroom with a lot of stable and comfortable chairs, also including the comfy swivel chair at the front which will be used for the voice actor. One last consideration i needed to make was the access of the area and how can my voice actors get here. First of all the access to this classroom is very easy as it is a classroom in my school which I can use whenever there is no classroom. And the last thing is, is how easy or difficult it will be for my voice actors and crew to get here, and to answer that, yes it will be easy as all of my crew and voice actors go to this school, so they will very easily be able to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rushes Log